Nomination for the 2020 JWCC Distinguished Alumni Award
- Earned 30 credit hours at John Wood Community College or was considered a full-time student for two semesters
- Earned the respect and trust of colleagues in his or her chosen field
- Made substantial contributions to the good of fellow human beings or be recognized as an outstanding practitioner of his or her profession or vocation
- Served as a motivation force for others in a positive manner
- Offered continued support of JWCC
While nominations are accepted on a rolling basis, nominations are due December 15, 2019.
Please supply as much supporting information for your nomination as possible. Additional information/materials may be e-mailed to email@example.com and mention the nominee in the subject line.
The information on the form will be kept in the strictest confidence. Thank you for your participation.
If you have questions or would like to submit a nomination through the mail, please email the JWCC Foundation Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217.641.4105.
How to help
Donations significantly impact the students, faculty, and staff at John Wood Community College. With your help we can provide funding for student aid, equipment, and facilities.